FYI...Very affordable abrasives...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Twister

I have been buying my grinding / flapper disks locally and then I found this place. Cheap is all I have to say!

I paid $50 for 10 flappers disks locally and at this site you can get 20 for under $40!

I have nothing to do with these people or their business. just know a good value when I see one and wanted to pass this link on here. I have ordered from them the last couple of time for my business. So far great service and good prices.

http://www.lehighvalleyabrasives.com/servlet/StoreFront :cool:

I sold abrasives for years and they last just as well as any that I sold. Zirconia is Zirconia. I havnt done a side by side test yet but at 1/2 the price, plus Im sure they are lasting as long as the pherd or pearls that Ive been using. Ive only used the flapper zirconia 4 1/2" 60 and 80 gt. I still have a few belts left from my last order from Enco. I will probably be trying those next month,

Great find. I can drive there in about 30 minutes. I like the name Lehigh Valley which is were I live in Pa. And they are in N.J.

Great find. I can drive there in about 30 minutes. I like the name Lehigh Valley which is were I live in Pa. And they are in N.J.

Thats what got me too...saw the name and thought, I can stop and pick stuff up on my way to work....but I don't work in Jersy[S

Anyone know where to get die grinder bits, long shank, at a good price? Got some porting to do.

I ordered some flapper discs and just started using them, and they are GREAT quality for the price! I will absolutely order more. Thanks for the heads-up![cl

Latest posts

Back