Burnout Houston Sept. 8th!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok Houston area guys... ck this show coming up here in H-town... Bayou City BURNOUT!!!

Burnout Houston

My kinda show...
No billet! No digital gauges! No trailered cars or bikes!

Let's get together & finally meet each other!!! I'll b there with the ol' Daytripper!!!

BoB

Last edited:
Houston burnout!

Ok Houston area guys... ck this show coming up here in H-town... Bayou City BURNOUT!!!

Burnout Houston

Let's get together & finally meet each other!!! I'll b there with the ol' Daytripper!!!

BoB

Tripper,
I live in Waller and plan on going to Burnout with a buddy from the city! I know some guys from the HAMB are going but I doubt there will be any Killbillies there! It would be really cool if you could have some RRR shirts by then!

BeerCan

Burnout @ the Burnout!!!

Tripper,
I live in Waller and plan on going to Burnout with a buddy from the city! I know some guys from the HAMB are going but I doubt there will be any Killbillies there! It would be really cool if you could have some RRR shirts by then!

BeerCan

BeerCan,
As a matter of fact I was workin' on the RRR T-shirts this morning. To get 'er done B4 the Burnout I'm gonna use the 1st version I posted done by my buddy but have decided to have several version as well. More on that later!!! Ther are quite a few HAMB'ers that atend shows down here but I doubt there will be any Killbillies!!! I'va talked to a lot of my pals here & they plan to attend the Burnout which is kool 'cause it's just a couple of miles from me!!! I'm lookin' forward to it!!!

BoB

Buggernose!

Tripper, you dastardly devil you! Rallying support behind the scenes!:D

Maybe I'll meet the infamous buggernose. I actually think I know who he is!

I was workin' on the old Daytripper today doin' what Gastrick suggested... dustin' da rust off. Had some minor brake problems & put on new front calipers ($18 ea). Mrs. Tripper will help me bleed the brakes in the morning & I'm gonna drive it to work!!! ; - >

BoB

Attachments

• tripshift.jpg
    tripshift.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back