Metal shaping course in So Cal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotupdave

I just found out that Walden's Speed Shop in Pomona is starting metal shaping courses. I believe the first course will be in November.

http://www.waldenspeedshop.com

Disclaimer: I am not an employee of them. I am just excited that I do not have to travel to Northern California to take classes.

I would love to take class off of Faye, he is god in the metal shaping world. Does he use a wheel or power hammer for the majority of his shaping?

Fay

He mainly uses the power hammer(Yoder)the Pullmax but uses the wheel for some stuff.He is an amazing guy and his seminar was increadible well worth the money for the expierence of a lifetime I only live 1hr.40mins. from him and am going back up a few times soon to finish my custom gastank that I started with him the knowledge he has in metal shaping and welding is mindblowing.Makes you see that anything is possible to build out of metal I am also getting a 39 Dodge truck cab from a friend that I am going to take up there this winter and fix the chop and make some suicide doors for.

Dave,
Hope you get to go!!! I recently found out Gene Winfield does a 2 day class in Austin at one of the old line shops. I missed it this year but am planning on making the gig next year.

BoB

Latest posts

Back