james(burt) monroe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a good read, thanks for sharing!

I also really enjoyed the movie, the World's Fastest Indian. Burt was a genius.

i rember reading about him in a popular mechanics many many years ago, this was just way to kool, i think i'm gonna whatch it again tonight....[P

Burts ride was too well engineered to be a rat bike. For the real deal just google:
E.J. Potter aka The Michigan Madman

Very cool, thanx.....really enjoyed the movie. Ive done about 170 mph in a car. Let me tell you that 140mph on a bike feels scary as hell. I couldnt imagine doing almost 200 mpg 20 inches off the ground...

We talked about Burt on here sometime over the past year. That genious is one of my all time hero's and the movie is one of my favorites too. I have a close friend from New Zealand who as a kid got to watch Burt run on the beach down there. He said it was amazing to see. He never thought a movie could come out of it. He didn't ever meet Burt in person but he did get the chance once to get up close to the bike and said it was a real beast compared to what you would expect. Very primitive by today's standards but fast as hell, is how he described it.

T1

Latest posts

Back