barn fresh

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetrodman

found this 1965 Honda dream Benly touring 150 last week in an old guys barn. Loaded er' up and took her home. It had been sitting in his barn for 38 years. It's a one owner, all origional.

Attachments

• Honda14.jpg
    Honda14.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Honda15.jpg
    Honda15.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Honda6.jpg
    Honda6.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 30
  • Honda7.jpg
    Honda7.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Honda11.jpg
    Honda11.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 64
You know it. In a day, I got her cleaned up, cleaned the points, and tank, cleaned the carb and she fired!!!!!!!!. Running rough, but man does it have potential. I forgot to mention the best part, the old fellow gave it to me for FREE.

I got one of those just for giving a friend a ride home from college (1984), its still in my parents garage I really should fix it up someday. They are getting collectable now and the prices are rising so your free is a great find.

I bought a Honda Hawk 305cc from a friend of mine for $100 when I was 14. Pushed it home cause the kick start case was busted and couldn't start it. Man was that sucker heavy. Once I got home my dad near burst a gasket. I turned around and sold it for $150. He wasn't so upset after that.

very cool find, [cl and a good price, too :D

i really diggin' the front whitewall tire....:p

where are the "after clean-up" pics[P

I remember those Honda 150's well. I had several friends that bought those new. Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki had some really good bikes for the money in the mid 60's. The 250-305 Honda Scramblers were especially popular here in mid-tn.

oldcycles.jpg

oldcycles1.jpg

thegroup.jpg

I've got quite a few old pictures of some of these bikes back in the day when they were new.

Drewski

Latest posts

Back