Bike or Hotrod you decide

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep... 4 wheel motorcycle!!! Sorta reminds me of my buddy's Yammie 250cc dirt quad racer! That thing was a real hoot to drive... loved driftin' it up in the hill country! Can't imagine a bike like that with V-Power... oughta be more than enough to scare the pants off ya!!! [cl[dr[ddd

BoB

Having riden Jap - H.D. - VW in a custom frame and some of the Boss hogs for many years - I really can't say what it is, but with 455 ci with up to 750 hp - it's difinetly going to get a lot of attenion - yours and every one elses - But I like it !!!!

Zero to 60 in 2.8 and then it takes another 3.2 to 120??? [Swhat a slug. I was going to order one but it aint quick enough!!!:D

And blow you right off the back of the thing too. :D

Zero to 60 in 2.8 and then it takes another 3.2 to 120??? [Swhat a slug. I was going to order one but it aint quick enough!!!:D

I've ridden some pretty fast bikes & all I can say is... u better be a pretty strong cat to hold on to this monster! Fastest bikes I ever rode were the Kawi Mach III & IV. They handled like bricks but were super quick & u had to lean over the handle bars to keep them from flippin' back over on a hard launch from a standstill. A real scare the 1st time I rode one! They weren't called widow-makers for nothin'!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back