Austin Tx car show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russty

Found this on craigslist. I hope to be able to go, looks like a good time. I believe the info contact at the bottom of the pic is a member of osr who quit posting due to all the drama. Not trying to start anything, just an observation. :D

The Kreatures car club in Austin is having our first fund raiser event, the "Just Barely Got It Here, Duct Tape & Rattlecan Kustom Car Showdown" from 1-6pm Saturday, September 29th at Ross' Old Austin Cafe. We welcome cars for sale (I know of a few already that will be there) as long as they are 1965 or older. There will be live music by Three Pot Offy, Johnny HootRock and Turbo 350. There will also be raffles, trophies, door prizes, cold beer and a great food menu. It's only $10 to enter a car (1965 and older hot rods and kustoms) and only $5 as a spectator. There will also be pinstriped items for sale by a local pinstripe artist. Any questions, feel free to email me through craigslist. Sorry, but no BYOB per city ordinance. If you'd like to set up a vending booth, let me know. We'd be happy to help you out.

No need to pre-register. Just show up ready to have a great time! We welcome any car, 1965 and older, in any stage of completion as long as you drive it. You never know, you may drive home in the car of your dreams! See ya there!

This item has been posted by-owner.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 409445956

Ok I'll try the pic again flyer.jpg

Latest posts

Back