My 1980 Suzuki GS850 bobber

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saamkl

It was SO ugly when I got it. It looks pretty good now. I am going to pinstripe flames on it this spring. It is for sale(need some cash to put into my 47' coupe). But I dont care if it goes or not. Its a blast to ride!

Attachments

• IMG00119.jpg
    IMG00119.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG00117.jpg
    IMG00117.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG00118.jpg
    IMG00118.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 169
I originally was going to pinstripe gloss black flames on the flat tank, keeping the all black theme. I am considering red pinstripe flames and pinstriping a red stripe on the outsides of the wheels. I think it needs a little color. maybe.

I originally was going to pinstripe gloss black flames on the flat tank, keeping the all black theme. I am considering red pinstripe flames and pinstriping a red stripe on the outsides of the wheels. I think it needs a little color. maybe.

Either idea would really rock. I like the black on black, but red... I could definitely dig it.

thanx...Ded N. Buried

Nice Bobber!

Used to have 750 Suzuki about the same model, but with a chain instead of a shaft drive.

A shame you are in Ohio...My wife is Liza the Pin Striper one of the best in the Universe and loves to do Old School stuff...

http://www.signsbyliza.com

Go by her website and look into the motorcycle section...I think you can get an idea or two...

Nice Bike and my vote is Red :)

Aloha-Terry

1980 suzuki gs850gl

great lookin bike i just got one hopefully mine looks as good as yours any tips? i just picked up a 4into1 megaphone exhaust setup...still have yet to install it though

Attachments

• 100_1530.jpg
    100_1530.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 35
I had a 81 Yamaha 750 and the exhaust went 2-1, 2-1 straight at the ground from the heads. IT SOUNDED AWESOME! I also had 4-1 which is in the photos. The bike was so low with the 4-1 that I had to stand up and push it into my driveway do avoid bottoming out on the curb.[cl

Attachments

• Shed Aquarium 077.jpg
    Shed Aquarium 077.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Shed Aquarium 072.jpg
    Shed Aquarium 072.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back