Some of my other bikes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

My 2004 Sportster. The air filter is my own design. The eye light up red. I have them hook to a switch so a can turn them off and on. The skull at the bottom of the license eyes light up red when you hit the brakes.

Attachments

• 2004 sportster.JPG
    2004 sportster.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2004 sportster 2.JPG
    2004 sportster 2.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 12
  • 2004 sportster 4.JPG
    2004 sportster 4.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2004 sportster 5.JPG
    2004 sportster 5.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 7
  • 2004 sportster 6.JPG
    2004 sportster 6.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
The first picture is of my 65 Triumph Tiger chopper.

The next two are of a 79 Honda chopper that I bought and redoing. It is a 1979 Honda CB400A That someone made into a chopper years ago. It was raked and has 6 over front forks. I plan on lowering it and changing the tank and seat.

Until I get my new computer up and running again they are the best pictures I have.

Attachments

• triumph.JPG
    triumph.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 79 honda 1.JPG
    79 honda 1.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 79 Honda.JPG
    79 Honda.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 8
You definitely have an artists sense of balance. Both those bikes look real good. I've never been a fan of the squared off tanks, but that fits perfect with the rest of the bike.

I bought the Sportster in 2004 at an insurance sale in CT. The bike was vandalize and only had 420 miles on it. The bike was a two tone gray 2004 883 custom.

someone took a hammer to it and dented all the tin, had every light on the bike busted. beat the front forks with the hammer. Cut the seat and wires. The gas tank was dented in on top so bad that it held a about a pint of water. There was also a hole in the side cover. and the front wheel had two of the aluminum spokes busted out of it.

The bike now has a 1200cc kit on it. I did end up using the rear fender over. It was only damaged at the rear so I cut it and used it over.

I had the bike setting in the shop about two weeks when someone came in and said he knew the bike. Here the bike was local owned by a cop in the town next to me. He bought the bike without his wife knowing. Well she found out and that what happen to the bike.

I did add a custom made sissy bar to the bike after the pictures were taken.

I do have some other bikes. I have a 1969 Honda CB350 that was setting in a fence roll for years. Want to talk about a rat bike. Got it for free and it has a title and the motor turns over. A single cylinder Triumph that I am make a chopper out of. And a pro street Harley I'm building that on the bike lift right now. But they will wight until I get the Model T done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back