My build 29 rpu

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geech

Banned
Here's my ride 305sbc,th350, got more to due to get it on the road. It's fiberglass bodied, frame is Z'ed. Had a T bucket but needed doors, at 55 getting to old to crawl over the side.

Attachments

• 9_3_05S.JPG
    9_3_05S.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 134
  • 9_3_2S.JPG
    9_3_2S.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 55
Lookin' good!!!

Geech,
Love u're ride... looks really good!!! I know the feelin about crawlin' over but I put a sideboad step on my car & that makes it a lot easier! It's hell gettin' old! I fu have pictures of the build... these dogs would love to see 'um!!!

BoB

Nice and clean!

Geech,
Very nice and very clean truck! Thanks for sharing!

ISore

I need wiring,brake & fuel lines, and just a few little things. But mainly just time to work on it. I'm learning as I go. It will be built to drive, nothing fancy hopefully dependable I really like the friendliness of this sight, I appreciate all the kind words.

I'm 62 and haven't owned a car with doors yet. You are just a pup. :D:D Sharp looking little RPU there, it will make you a really nice road car.

I agree, post more pictures of it going together..........we luv pictures. :D:D

Don

Yes more PIX PLEASE. I read pictures very goodly on acount of I tooked the picture sped redin course. :D

That is one nice rpu, Geech. If you get the hint :rolleyes: , we would like to see some pics of the build of it. Pics are :cool:

I like it.

Whats an RPU ?

(Flatbroke, tell me again that the only stupid question is the one I didnt ask, then tell me about the rabbits, George.)

I like it.

Whats an RPU ?

(Flatbroke, tell me again that the only stupid question is the one I didnt ask, then tell me about the rabbits, George.)

My 29 roadster pick up is fiberglass and is extended 9 inches, plenty of leg room, quite a difference from my t-bucket.

That is one nice rpu, Geech. If you get the hint :rolleyes: , we would like to see some pics of the build of it. Pics are :cool:

Thanks for the kind words, I'll try and get some of my pics added as I learn how to get more comfortable with this site. It's being built on a budget and built to drive so progress is kinda slow right now.

More Pics

Here is my seat from an Explorer sitting in there to see how it kinda fits, one shot of me and my co-pilot making sure he can see over the dash, and one shot of the seat after I modified it to fit. I had to trim the sides to cut down on the fullness and trimmed the top off some to shorten the height. I kept all the original springs intact, to be kind on my bottom and back. More pics to follow as I can.

Attachments

• 2_05_5.jpg
    2_05_5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 5_24_15.JPG
    5_24_15.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 3S.JPG
    3S.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back