Bikes............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2T

Still running with scissors!
the smallest town in the smallest county in the s
I ride this a lot!

100_2109.jpg

100_2111.jpg

I just raked the frame on this iron head sportster.........I like the drag bike look
100_2166.jpg

Last edited:
BMW's

T2T,
Love these bikes! I went overseas for my honeymoon & they had something there I had never seen... Bimmers like yours but with 1 cylinder engines. My cousin is a big Bimmer rider & love to get on his & head out! Thanks for sharing. What r u're plans for the other bike? I'd definitely love to see progress on that one!

BoB

I sold my beloved Knucklehead last year(don't ask).........I have a shovel project bike in the parts gathering stage. I just wanted something a little faster than the BMW so I got the Sportster, I had to change a few things to suit my tastes...........I will sell the Sportster this time next year to pay the bill on the Big Twin..........sounds good on paper.
The single cylinder BMW's are R26, R27........250 CC, not very fast at all, but cool as hell.
Glade you liked mine........

Thumper Bimmer!

dThe single cylinder BMW's are R26, R27........250 CC, not very fast at all, but cool as hell.
Glade you liked mine........

T2T,
I'll try to round a picture of one of those bikes. I had never seen that version & was totally enthralled.

BoB

Latest posts

Back