New invention!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is genius! I had to rewind a few times to completely understand the dynamics of that transmission. It's very innovative indeed, and I can't think of where that transmission can't be used.

I'm a mechanical engineer, and while I think I'm a pretty good one, a lot of my colleagues are pretty clueless and weak when it comes to innovative designs. This just goes to show that anybody can invent something revolutionary. Thank you so much for sharing! :) [cl

pretty neat.....even though i don't fully understand the operation of it, i can fully respect the ingenuity and be optimistic about its use in future applications
[cl[cl

He came up with a differant way to use planetery gears to make a cvt transmission. Which is not new. The toyota prius transmission (which they did not invent) uses two planetery gears sents and two electric motors that do that same thing. Ifinante amount of gear ratios. No shift points. Starts the engine and charges the battery. The ford escape uses the same transmission set up.

Id say he is a little to late on that one.

Latest posts

Back