back on 2 wheels!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
well i got one, my buddy had this for sell, for 2500 so i broke down and bought it! 91 1200 hd sporty! raked with a late model kawasaki vulcan front end!

Attachments

• Image0156.jpg
    Image0156.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Image0157.jpg
    Image0157.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 50
That's pretty neat Tex. I'd say yoy got a good deal. Please be careful on the road, car drivers don't respect bikers!!

thanks guys! we rode 200 miles today! man i aint what i use to be!, burnt and hurting:D, but was a good ride we went to deliver funds for the childrens home in peru! i could have mailed them but hey i got a bike why not use it!!! but i did find out what i need to change to make it more comfortable to ride! seat handle bars foot pega!:D

Great looking ride. 200 miles the first time out that greats.

You said you are going to make some changes. You have any idea what you are going to do. I see it has forward controls on it already.

I never liked those handle bar. They seem to make your arms tired from fighting them. I found that the stock Sportster buck horns are comfortable.

Here a picture of mine. I really like them.

Attachments

• handle bars.jpg
    handle bars.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 17
Great looking ride. 200 miles the first time out that greats.

You said you are going to make some changes. You have any idea what you are going to do. I see it has forward controls on it already.

I never liked those handle bar. They seem to make your arms tired from fighting them. I found that the stock Sportster buck horns are comfortable.

Here a picture of mine. I really like them.

some baby apes. move the forward controlls more forward, and a seat1 but i been think about a hardtail frame! nothing really wild just build it back so i can enjoy it! it will never replace that old big twin hardtail bobber i had but hey its abike to ride!

Latest posts

Back