41 Chevy truck rear

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnomad

We decided to take a different approach on the rear suspension. It is a 3 link coilover with the shocks mounted one the outside of the bed. The rear end is a 95 8.8 Ford truck that is 62" drum face to drum face with a 3.55 locker. Wheels are 20" Dodge spare truck 8"s wide with a 4" offset with a 275/60/20 Goodyear Wrangler (bout 100.00 a piece at the junk yard). The wheelbase is
134", bed 57" long and 41" 1/2 wide. We used the old bedsides and took advantage of the deal and got a new tailgate and front bed panel when we bought the truck. I guess it was going to be a resto or streetrod. The only thing I hate about the truck is the cab had been blasted and primed some time ago ! More pics prior to this stage when I get some time ! Later

Attachments

• zzzz 009.jpg
    zzzz 009.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 38
  • zzzz 008.jpg
    zzzz 008.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 33
  • zzzz 035.jpg
    zzzz 035.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 37
Its not how well you weather the storm !! But how well you dance in the rain !!
We decided to take a different approach on the rear suspension. It is a 3 link coilover with the shocks mounted one the outside of the bed. The rear end is a 95 8.8 Ford truck that is 62" drum face to drum face with a 3.55 locker. Wheels are 20" Dodge spare truck 8"s wide with a 4" offset with a 275/60/20 Goodyear Wrangler (bout 100.00 a piece at the junk yard). The wheelbase is
134", bed 57" long and 41" 1/2 wide. We used the old bedsides and took advantage of the deal and got a new tailgate and front bed panel when we bought the truck. I guess it was going to be a resto or streetrod. The only thing I hate about the truck is the cab had been blasted and primed some time ago ! More pics prior to this stage when I get some time ! Later

Latest posts

Back