1st one ive seen

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spider

Maybe ive been in the woods too long this is the
first one of these i have ever saw

Attachments

• TMS 001.jpg
    TMS 001.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 310
  • TMS 002.jpg
    TMS 002.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 208
  • TMS 003.jpg
    TMS 003.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 185
  • TMS 004.jpg
    TMS 004.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 160
Welcome , I have never seen one either. I like looking at bikes but would never own any street bike. I am hookedon living and they are a great way to die through no fault of your own.

Welcome , I have never seen one either. I like looking at bikes but would never own any street bike. I am hookedon living and they are a great way to die through no fault of your own.

I've never seen one of those either! I love bikes too but have seen too many peole get killed on them! :eek:

Toad

Ridley came out with these bikes about 8 years ago when guys started looking for bikes for their wives. It's the new age where almost everyone wants a bike. I have 3 myself, and enjoy them. Been riding most of my adult life. The auto matic makes it more desirable to the ladies. But, I am of the thinking that if you can't learn to ride with a clutch , then maybe you shouldn't be on 2 wheels in the frst place. No offense, but more accidents in the past 12 years is from folks buying into the hype of being free to let your hair blow in the wind, without any training whatsoever, and the dangers of being two up.

The ladders ,,, cool [cl Blacksheep i totaly agree ive been riding 30 yrs ,,,never been down yet hope it dont happen a freind told me the same bike for girls it sure looks light

I bet they ^^^both own ladders....

Here in H-town we have at least 2 or 3 people killed on bikes every week but can't remember when the last time I heard of someone gettin' killed on a ladder! [ddd

And I lost a good friend last year in a bike accident... 32 years old... same age as my Son. :mad:

BoB

I worked on one of those bikes last year had to replace two belts they use a variable speed pully instead of a transmission

Theres 2 of them around these parts, always see them at the John W Eye show, nice looking bike but the engine lacks juice, pretty pricey too.

The ladders ,,, cool [cl Blacksheep i totaly agree ive been riding 30 yrs ,,,never been down yet hope it dont happen a freind told me the same bike for girls it sure looks light

i have not seen on in a while< thought they quit making them(?)[S
I have been on two wheels for 32years myself (a few close calls but never downed hard. Oh and I sold that stupid ladder, those things will get you hurt![cl

I've seen a few around they are VERY well built, a little underpowered but a great beginner bike. And for someone who is intimidated by the thought of shifting gears, there perfect!

my lady just wants the lowboy sportster 1200. if you dont have to power to get out of the situation theres no point in owning a bike. Also in washington you have to have an endorsment to ride but that doesnt mean that everyone that has one can ride, theres alot of dumbasses on motorcycles. i personally dont like rideing the freeways, old highways and country backroads and LOUD PIPES SAVE LIFES

Another mystery bike

I have this article in the July 2009 issue of Ol' SCHOOL RODZ
thought I'd let y'all take a peek at my copy since were friends and all.

100_2044.jpg100_2046.jpg100_2048.jpg100_2047.jpg

Somebody found it bricked in a wall in a chicago house. Mr traub might have been a turn of the century german builder of handmade bicycles. the article says the cases are so finely fitted and lapped they form a leakless seal without a gasket. this bike is entirely designed and handcrafted from scratch.
It reminds me of something Captain Nemo would have built before there were motorcycles.

Hey guys i saw that bike at our local post office
went by yesterday and its still for sale may have
to take a closer look bet he,s FIRM on the price

Latest posts

Back