My Junk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Rat

I'm new to the RRR board but have built several motorcycles. Prior to motorcycles I was a Sprint Car Racer for 14 years, 11 of that as a driver. I like to build with the Harley Davidson crate Evo engine. It's about 2600 bucks new and they run well with a few mods. Here is a couple of pics. of my last build. The fuel tank I built on an english wheel and planishing hammer, it's .080 aluminum. The rest of everything I fabricated myself. The rear fender is a trailer fender with sides welded in and the front fender I pulled from a dumpster at a HD dealer, it some type of wide glide fender that I hammered back into shape and designed and welded sides into as well. Anyway until my son and I get this truck project going it's what I have to cruise. I ride it to the car cruise night and many car guys spend time looking, something I wasn't expecting. Nice crowd to meet and talk to compared to the Road King/'doo rag crowd at bike night.

Attachments

• Pictures 043.jpg
    Pictures 043.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Pictures 044.jpg
    Pictures 044.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 57
Hey! easy with the Road King comments....! I drive one, and I built all of it. 8 1/2'" stretched tank,lowered 2", molded clean rear fender,homemade custom LED tail light under the rear fender,etc,etc.etc...And I'm not a weekend warrior. Ive been riding for over 50 years. And I don't wear a do rag
Dresser1s.JPG

That's good - Don't get offended then. He's talking about 99% of the other d-bags out there with
"custom" bolt-on accesory Harleys...

I think he was talking about the OCC and SOA want-to-bes.Thanks to those two shows I have been making money off the want-to-bes.

Flying rat Great looking bike. real nice work.

I'm old enough now that I don't take anything personal anymore. Even if it's aimed directly at me. I just take any excuse to show my stuff...[ddev

Latest posts

Back