speedster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo Hoo. Got any pics of you sitting next to the wheel while making engine noises :D. That would be a 28/29 wheel. Here's a couple of Model A Speedsters for ya.

That blue one is aces. Now is that front axle dropped a little or is it just the camera angle? :) The other two make me want to travel back in time with the plans for a simple pressure washer.
Bet they were smooth riding machines though.

I`d like to see pics of the car behind the #4 racer , neat fenders , suspension looks like apposed leaf springs....

Cool, Another speedster!!!

I'm in the middle of a parts chase to build mine. So far I have a Model A cowl (Minus door posts) and an 'A' grill shell

Check out the Northwest Vintage Speedster website, TONS OF PICS!!!! and a Schmidt ton of tech

http://www.nwvs.org/

good luck on your build!!!

BTW What are using for an engine and trans????

I helped a buddy some on his A speedster. He used a 28-29 radiator and cowl, used a 40s pickup hood for the top of the boat tail. 16 wires, SROD tranny. Winfield B grind cam, Brumfield headm weber down draft and header. It had a real sweet bark and would make you grin like your first girlfiend.

Formally began a long awaited speedster project tonight. Bought a 21"
model A wheel for $25. I am really rolling now :)

Congratulations Earthman! I can remember buying my first wheel. Wow, that's a huge step! There's no turning back now. Before you know it, you'll have a dozen or so parts like I do. :D

Thunder1

Wow this thread is a year old. I had to read it to remember what it was about. Still only have one wheel. Been focusing on other projects all of which have slowed to a stop because of the economy. Still love speedsters and am determined to build one.:D

C'mon, get with the program e-man. :D. I know the economy is killing some of us rodders. I recently had to sell off one of my children to keep a project moving :D

Latest posts

Back