Mooneyes Xmas Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, my wife and I will be there.
I will PM you my cell number if you would like, so we can say hello there.
Just got back stateside yesterday, always good to get back :D '22

You betcha. The El Monte Air Force usually comes out in Force. All straight axle cars.

22dodge, I'am gonna take the 51' Ford AWB unless somethings goes wrong. Then I'll take the 31' in my avatar. I'll be there before 5am.

I'm with you guys on that! Everybody around here already has their cars snuggled up in the garage for the year here in Ohio. Hide em away from the dreaded road salt.

Yeah, but you guys seem to have the BIG garages and fantastic scenery. We got the @#$%^& in their Beemers and Mercedes who think they own the road.

The other day, while walking back to my car, I saw a motor officer sitting in a driveway, monitoring a crosswalk. A pedestrian started across and 2 lanes of traffic stopped. However, a 750 BMW with the driver on a cellphone, zoomed by without stopping. Heard the motorcycle startup and get behind the Beemer. That really made my day.............

I think we have fewer car shows here than most places. Denver is only 4-5 hours away, but there are a bunch of mountain passes to get there. Yesterday, I did see the local car club on a Sunday drive, just past my house. No Rats, mostly old wooden wheel cars, and a few newer than that. It was nice to see them out, 20 in all. But I think Ca. has the most going on.

I'll be there with the awb 55
000_0005_00-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back