Billetproof Florida Online Registration news

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already registered both of my cars online Mike. See ya there or at the Turkey Run.

BTW - Registration is limited to 500 cars so if you plan on taking your car to the show, pre-registering might not be a bad idea folks

Look for me :) ........ in a Purple 'A' Coupe...fenderless......

Attachments

• mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 12
Although I've done the online reggie & booked a room next door.......I've got lots of things to do to my ratty 46 to get it in shape to roll south to fla. for Billetproof....I WILL make it! I've got 3 solid months.

GasTrick - your brother is soooooo luckey. What kinda Anglea is that?? Aside from a pro street Anglia.....da....

R46

Last edited:
Thanks Ratty. It's an Australian Ute. Half car/half truck. It was a pretty rare car till I got my hands on it. The rear tires are not as big as they look. They are only 10 inch pie crust cheater slicks. It's just that the car is so tiny. You'll see how small it looks at Billetproof. If you want to see a couple more pics, check the link below. I have plenty of build pics too.

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14&highlight=Anglia

rooster,

I'm going with your suggestion......the "originals" from speedway. They seem to be the cheapest.......just need to know what lenght.

R46

Will the Billet Proof guys send out registration confirmations? I sent mine in right after Daytona and haven't heard back.

Will the Billet Proof guys send out registration confirmations? I sent mine in right after Daytona and haven't heard back.

OK Jake, I got the answer from Alan. Here's what he said:

Confirmations will go out one month before the show. People have a tendency lose them otherwise. Plus I like to them in larger batches.

There ya' go. Look forward to seeing you there. Mike

To be honest, none of us would know unless Alan volunteered the info to us. He handles all the pre-registrations. I can say, the interest is very strong. I have a feeling this show is going to be big. What's not to like though? A pre-show party, a hot rod show at Don Garlits museum, live music, vendors and the ability for many folks to get out of the dreary, chilly northern weather to spend some time in Florida. Should be a ton of fun. We're pumped up. See ya' there. Mike

To be honest, none of us would know unless Alan volunteered the info to us. He handles all the pre-registrations. I can say, the interest is very strong. I have a feeling this show is going to be big. What's not to like though? A pre-show party, a hot rod show at Don Garlits museum, live music, vendors and the ability for many folks to get out of the dreary, chilly northern weather to spend some time in Florida. Should be a ton of fun. We're pumped up. See ya' there. Mike

Thanks HRM. I can't wait either. I was thinking it would be big too and was just curious. I actually have to travel a few hundred miles north to get to the show. I'll probably be traveling into cooler weather lol.

The cut-off point is around 500 cars. That would probably fill up the field at Garlits'. It would be great to have that many but, who can tell at this point?:D Guess we all have to wait and see.
There is a HAMB thread about the awards to be passed out and we are still looking for more clubs to step up to make and present awards. Here's the link: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225018 Any clubs interested, just tell Alan what award you want to be responsible for. In case you're not a HAMB member, just send me a PM with the info and I'll forward it to Alan for you. Thanks, Mike

Latest posts

Back