time to get started on the harley.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustywrench

i bought an 89 sportster a couple months ago. it needs engine work, but is otherwise in good shape. yesterday the title came back in my name and i now consider it to be mine. this winter i want to disassemble it and redo it completely, but i'm kind of at a loss for what direction i want to go with it. i have a few criteria for it though that are dictated by my age and physical abilities. it cannot be a hardtail and must have a comfortable seat. other than that its a blank sheet. i was leaning toward the beach bike look. paint it blue and white...yadayadayada.. but now i'm not sure. it has new white walls on it so i'd like to keep those. the current seat is also new. again i'd like to keep it too. fenders and tank, wheels, bars, etc. can change though. any idears greatly appreciated. pics of ideas too. thanks.
1sporty2-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Go to the Bike pictures thread for inspiration. Tons of great photos, ideas, and general inspiration. And keep us posted with plenty of pictures.

Latest posts

Back