I know it's Ford but from what model / year?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
My GF needs to know what this hood ornament is from, Any of you experts help me on this one? (by the way...she swears its a Cougar...I keep saying no, but you know how that goes :D )

photo1.jpg

I think it's a Ford but the year???

"75 or '76 LTD?

I remember one of my boss's had a 75 or so LTD and the hood ornament didn't look like that...It's not a Cougar, maybe Mercury Marquis? Usually they had crowned ornaments...like those castle towers on the top of it....Fords were normally rectangular (flat) all around...I'm sure its a 70's era Ford Motor product.....but which one, I'm not sure...can't find anything in any pics on the net that look like it.....got me stumped for now....

Sneakysnake drilled it. Ford Elite '74 to '76.

'75

elite0_IMAG0138.jpg

'74

elitenew1974FordGranTorinoElite07.jpg

And here's a Cougar ornament, if you wanna rub the GF's nose in it. :D

elitecougar_83hood.jpg

What's he win Johnny?????!!!!

Do I get my cookie now? LOL

On behalf of ......me...I present you with this actual 100% genuine photo of the FLYING FICKLED FINGER OF FATE award!!!!!!
Congratulations and Thanks for playing!!!

Attachments

• flying-fickle-finger-of-fate.jpg
    flying-fickle-finger-of-fate.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 14
On behalf of ......me...I present you with this actual 100% genuine photo of the FLYING FICKLED FINGER OF FATE award!!!!!!
Congratulations and Thanks for playing!!!

Doubt that you remember, or even knew, but my hometown, San Angelo, Texas, received the fickle finger award TWICE! Once for building a lake out in the middle of a desert and then again when that same lake went dry and caught on fire. People around here still laugh about it.

You must think I'm a youngin....

Doubt that you remember, or even knew, but my hometown, San Angelo, Texas, received the fickle finger award TWICE! Once for building a lake out in the middle of a desert and then again when that same lake went dry and caught on fire. People around here still laugh about it.

I do remember.....sad to say....heck, I remember howdy dowdy and kukla fran and olie.....man...I am old...

Latest posts

Back