Dash ? what kind?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyf

This is a model A, but this is not a model A dash. Does anyone know what kinda dash this is? thanks

dash.jpg

found me a dash, 125$ 3 hrs away, has everything but the speedo.......... found a few on fleaBay, Ill get it cut up, fabbed up, then decide on a stock speedo

can you get a speedo cable custom made? or are there addapters? T400 tranny to ford speedometer??

Last edited:
Cable

found me a dash, 125$ 3 hrs away, has everything but the speedo.......... found a few on fleaBay, Ill get it cut up, fabbed up, then decide on a stock speedo

can you get a speedo cable custom made? or are there addapters? T400 tranny to ford speedometer??

I have a 56 F100 with a stock speedo with a Chevy 350 trans. I ordered a stock cable and housing for the 56. It fits speedo and trans. Then you have to buy the trans speedo gear with the correct number of teeth for your trans. Bought it all from MidFifty F100 Parts. (Sorry I'm late...just saw this thread.)
Hope this helps.

http://www.midfifty.com/

Lynn

The 49-50 dash is even easier to narrow. You simply cut the center section out (about 1 foot wide) then weld it back together to fit into an earlier body like a Model A. All you lose is the radio and speaker area. My Son Dan just gave my Son Don a 49 dash for his model a tudor, that is how I know.

Don

Latest posts

Back