Ok.....wonder if anyone knows what

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
these engines are and what they are from....I know, just wanted to give you something to ponder.......

Attachments

• 4 cyl diesel.jpg
    4 cyl diesel.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 4 cyl diesel 2.jpg
    4 cyl diesel 2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 103
Just noticed the brackets... must be something mounted. And since you are in MI, I'd have to guess it is not an irrigation pump. Snow Machine? :D

Doc, you take the fun out of this stuff!!!

Kubota for a welder or generator. :confused:

Right on the money as far as the make...Kubota diesel for a Trailmaster highlo....kid was talking to the same guy that we got the welder from..said they were in the storage shed....one ran when pulled and the other was torn down to do a rebuild...got two for free....he just wanted them gone....Now, what can we do with them????:D by the way....45hp...

Right on the money as far as the make...Kubota diesel for a Trailmaster highlo....kid was talking to the same guy that we got the welder from..said they were in the storage shed....one ran when pulled and the other was torn down to do a rebuild...got two for free....he just wanted them gone....Now, what can we do with them????:D by the way....45hp...

Sorry Sarge, didn't mean to kill the party. (The valve cover pointed me in the right direction, but that's another story altogether).

What to do with them? Who knows? Maybe build one of these....

airboat.jpg

Great for blowing leaves into another County, raising skirts, and amateur wind tunnel tests. Also good for shutting up the snooty neighbor. (If you have one of those). If he hates your loud exhaust, imagine it wide open coupled with 200 MPH winds and a hurricane howl.

Sarge I think you need to build something like this with them.

PTV.jpg

I think you could come up with something a little more sophisticated though.

Let me know if you want to build one.....................

Latest posts

Back