i.d.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertbandit

have a 4 door sedan it looks like 1927 dodge, dodge has 3 door pivots on eachdoor,dodge appears to be a one piece winshield the one that appears to be a dodge has 2 pivots on each door and front windshield has pot metal or putter on bottom part of winshield frame tthe car that is not the dodge appears to have window setup size and as the 27 dodge but i think it is not a dodge any ideas i cannot post a picture on thripl rrr or iwould do not know how thank you robert bandit

A couple photos would seriously help.
I use photobucket to upload my photos.
Once you upload your photo to photo bucket, there are 4 options with "codes" associated with them. I choose the "IMG Code"
Copy that long line of characters, then paste it in your post. The image will open in the post once you submit it.

Another way which is probably easier is to follow Trippers instructions:
http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22722

this will use photos directly off your computer.

i used to be able to post pics from my my pictures, but for some reason i can't no more. i use photobucket and when you hold your curser (spelling) on the pic a window shows up and on it is a line that says direct link, i left click on that line and it will copy it so you can post it in here. best of luck to you.

Latest posts

Back