early cornbinder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sweet truck you have there. Please keep us posted......with lots "O" pics.:D

You running a caddy? 500? I love those dual megaphones, that is what I want to do to mine.
Also I know a guy, I think he goes by something like schniders on another board, anyway he makes adapters to put the 50s Caddy script valve covers on the later engines.

that does look like a big block caddie. how do you like it in that little rod :cool:. My 72 deville would burn rubber and it was close to three tons dry weight :p.

batters box

IMG_4005_1.jpg

grill

This rig was at least a ton1/2 if not more..which makes a real beefy frame that really needs no boxing..in the kick up in the rear, the top of the frame was never cut, it was heated and hammered around the side plates..paralell ladder bar. It has a 1976 caddilac 500ci a long shaft 400 trans, 9 inch rear with 300 gear set.single wing..Yes i have this other binder which is is earler.It sitting on a old Imperal (car frame junk)the body had wood around the doors. (plan)?? do all the metal work, chop it and suiside doors. do some work on the grill and i have the badge...then sell the body..and get my 64 fairlane intearer..done..thanks...Shane

Shane, We sent a few emails with pics back and forth a few weeks ago. Now we're both on RRR. It's amazing the similarities between our Binders. Plenty of differences too. What steering box did you use? I like the way it comes through the frame. I like the Binder radiator shell a lot. I couldn't find one that fit my budget (I'm cheap!). Keep up the great work.

Latest posts

Back