60 Elcamino turned fenderless rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to this forum so I don't know if You guys like custom rods, but this is My most recent build, it's a 60 camino cut 18 inchs out down the center and 2 foot off the rear, I've used 58 Chevy pu cab corners and 57 Ford tail fins to cap the stock 60 fin, out back is a 62 Chevy pu hood turned up side down for the roll pan, it will get a flake job when I finish the body work. Doc

Attachments

• sonnicneedle1.JPG
    sonnicneedle1.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 254
Wild stuff, looks like what I used to do with left over plastic model kits.
We go for customs plenty here. And I like anybody who thinks on their own.

That is a very cool project Doc. I've been watching that one for a while on another sight. Go ahead and show all the guys here all the pics of how you did this. Very glad you found us here, you will find the guys here very helpful and open to all sorts of automotive expression. :D

ive seen thise in a few pics over the internet and I think this build is the WILDEST Elky I have ever seen, Welcome to RRR and get us more pics of this thing its AWESOME. I have something in mind after seein this Elky, so next winter might bring something wild outta my garage.

Jim

BITCHIN!!!!!
wow man ,ive not seen that one yet and i love it !
thats some thing like i have in mind for my 41 rat project ive always wanted to do a double head light ,hand made front end .
I ve gotta see some build pic's ''please''.
Man the stuff thats comin out lately is so fare out ! i cant wait to see what the next few years will be like in the hot rod and custom word!!!!!!!
Man i hope the ''vans'' start comin back big again!:D:D

That thing rocks!!! I like a guy who is not afraid to cut stuff up. I already have a couple of pictures saved to inspire my future builds. Being rather new to this game, how do you cut a windshield cut down for it. My ignorance on this was one of the deciding factors for me to build a truck with a flat windscreen. More pics please!!!

Welcome!

Dr Frank,
welcome to the forum! Rock on dude... that thang looks like a Revell model car! Any fotoz of the build?! Make u're self @ home & feel free to jump rat on in!!!

BoB

That thing rocks!!! I like a guy who is not afraid to cut stuff up. I already have a couple of pictures saved to inspire my future builds. Being rather new to this game, how do you cut a windshield cut down for it. My ignorance on this was one of the deciding factors for me to build a truck with a flat windscreen. More pics please!!!

Hey JSC, there is a good glass teck posted in the Body Q&A section, titled Cutting Glass.

Doc that car rocks, i am very impressed with the metal work, i am currenlty narrowing a 59 ford trunk to make my bed. I can not wait to see the finished product.

Pablo

Very cool build Doc,

Sounds like instead of thinking outside the box, You think outside three at once.

Wow

by thinking outside the box you are still letting the box dictate your thoughts. once you toss the box aside you are then able to think freely.

That is a very cool project Doc. I've been watching that one for a while on another sight. Go ahead and show all the guys here all the pics of how you did this. Very glad you found us here, you will find the guys here very helpful and open to all sorts of automotive expression. :D

What "other" site is the car on so we can just go there and look at the pictures real quick and come back.

KOOL KAR.....I'd like to see that one being driven around. I think it's got that "Big Daddy ROTH" look to it.

Latest posts

Back