1931 ford sport coupe/roadster pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roadstern 1.jpgroadster 2.jpgroadster3.jpgroadster 4.jpg
hey guys thought ya might like to see some pics of my car it started life out as a 1931 model a sport coupe but was changed to a roadster it now has drop axle, disc brakes, small block chevy, auto trans, channel body, z d rear frame, 9" ford rear, 4 bar front, hair pin rear with coilover shocks really drives great but still have lots of work to do.

Last edited:
Concrete Cowboy,
I don't mean to critique your work, but I can't see where anything else needs to be done...:cool:

It looks good just the way it is IMHO...

Very cool ride

View attachment 10221View attachment 10222View attachment 10223View attachment 10224
hey guys thought ya might like to see some pics of my car it started life out as a 1931 model a sport coupe but was changed to a roadster it now has drop axle, disc brakes, small block chevy, auto trans, channel body, z d rear frame, 9" ford rear, 4 bar front, hair pin rear with coilover shocks really drives great but still have lots of work to do.

I love to see these cars that are built in the country.You guys dont have garages or shops.You guys have warehouses with all kinds of space.I really wish we had an option like that here.

CC, good looking car. I personally like the sports coupes turned roadsters the best. I like the solid windshield post versus the add on for a roadster. Did you find the car locally in Kentucky? TP

hey guys thanks for the comments i guess sometimes i can be my own worst critic,just comes from years of running my own shop,and having to deal with the public.but the good thing about it is i can drive it now, me and 41 rat took it on first drive ,then let chopper tom drove and then it got pretty scary not sure if it was the fact he was wide open on a small road,or the speech while he was driving about why slow down if it your time to die its your time to die whether its fast or slow is up to you! i told him it might be his and not mine and i wasnt ready yet!!! but we all made the trip,seems like its gonna be lots of fun! thanks RONNIE

Ha Ha, in the thumbnail that wishing well looks like some kind of rollbar/spoiler. Anyway, that is one of the only sportcoupe roadsters that I have seen actually look like a roadster and not like a coupe with the top hacked off. I like the windshield, that makes it right.

Latest posts

Back