ok ok ok heres the 33

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
heres the 33 Ford pu w/ Hemi Toyota 3TC engine that I am building

Attachments

• 33frame1.jpg
    33frame1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 33frame2.jpg
    33frame2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 97
  • HEMI4.jpg
    HEMI4.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 95
more of the 33 ............

Attachments

• Rat33 1.jpg
    Rat33 1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Rat33 2.jpg
    Rat33 2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Rat33 3.jpg
    Rat33 3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Rat33 wheel.jpg
    Rat33 wheel.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 46
Cool. Those engines are bulletproof. I had several Toyotas with them, and they were just getting broken in at 160,000 miles. :)

Keep us posted.

Don

and a few more with the "Wes" Memorial truck in the background "Overkill" is its name and there is a long story about that truck that I will do later

Attachments

• Rat33pu 1.jpg
    Rat33pu 1.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Rat33 pickmup 2.jpg
    Rat33 pickmup 2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Drawing 1.jpg
    Drawing 1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Drawing 2.jpg
    Drawing 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 47
4bang

We mite all b lookin' 4 1 of those 4bangs very shortly! U're truck is really looking good! Love that model too!!!

BoB

thanks guys, the engine started life in a fancy lil Corola that was 220hp now it will be takin apart when I hit Cheney and I have Webber for it, gonna mill the head, mild cam etc and if ANYONE has just one Lakes style header they want to donate I am not against accepting it hehehe, the car its from got 36mpg and was 2800#s, so in a 1500# truck w/ 2.73 gears BIG tires and a 5 speed it might get a lil better milage. BTW I only have around $300 in the whole build so far and LOTS of time, bought the Cab 15 years ago for $100 sittin in a ditch on a big hill, guy also had a sectioned 40 ford coupe, should have bought that also. If I only knew then what I know now

Jim

they can Flame on, when they can tell me their Rat gets 40+ mpg and can drive ANYWHEREE then they have room to talk BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jim
P.S. it looks like an ARDUN OHV conversion anyways not many people know without telling them

thanks everyone, I will have to get pics this summer of a friends 34 that has an Old Volvo 4 Banger w/ a lil cute blower and its been on the road for about 15 years.

Jim

Wicked fast!

awwwww Superbird!!!! my Favorite Mopar in the whole wide world

Jim,
When I was in high school back in the 60's a guy here had a Superbird & used to drive it around all the time & I'd see him crusin' around from time to time. One day my best friend & I were pullin' up on the freeway & he came up behind us, got on it... & flew by us like we were standin' still & disappeared down the road. It was one of the most incredible things I ever saw. He's probably in the skull orchard by now because that thing was *wicked* fast!!!

BoB

Trip,

I had one willed to me but when my friend John passed away many years ago his son contested the will and got ALL the cars John had willed to certain friends, Kinda sad there was a Hemi Superbird ( wrecked in 1972) the 440 4bbl/ 4 gear Yellow Bird (was willed to me), 70 Hemi Cuda, 29 Ford roadster pickup w/ 392 Hemi tri-power, 40 Ford coupe w/ 6 strom 97 Nailhead and Hydromatic, 65 IH pickup w/ Perkins Diesel, 51 Henry J straight axle w/ 57 J-2 in it and a bunch more

Jim

Latest posts

Back