Another grill

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halffast

Can anyone tell me what this grill is from

Attachments

• 3Gf3I23m75Gc5W65Jacbbf8279c0693df1626.jpg
    3Gf3I23m75Gc5W65Jacbbf8279c0693df1626.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 98
narra' hood and big fat fenders....

Hudson or Anglia?

i just noticed...the word "fenders" is a perfect southern or Appalachian word and they make em up in detroit...

Fenders - fer fending off clishuns
Bumpers- fer bumping
Winders- pnumonie holes afore to let the wind come ryche in lest it's a bit Airy :)

My first guess was '41 Ford as well... But the lack of hand crank hole shoots that down.

Couldn't find any pics on GOOOOOOOOOOGLE that matched when searching for Hudson, Ford Anglia, or Popular, or Prefect. The shapes were all different.[S:(

We need Crankenstein or Gastrick.... One of 'em will have a photo and positive I.D.

This is like automotive forensics.:D

Regards,
Shea:)

It certainly looks like '41 Ford but as mentioned, no crank hole. Also no Ford script and wrong number of bars. [S

I'm guessing it's a copy cast in Mexico or Outer Mongolia. If I find a match I'll post it here but don't hold your breath. :D

Really good suggestions but It doesnt look like any of the 41 ford grills I looked at.This one looks thinner and doesnt have as much of a curve at the top.

Latest posts

Back