Swear words...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super56

Ok, so I have had this car for over a year. The jack-hole I got it from wont contact the bank to release info to me and the bank says they wont #1 deal with me and #2 wont release the lien on the title until the loan is COMPLETELY paid off. I don't have $8000 and I am afraid if I did pay it off the jack-hole would not sign off on the title. Any suggestions? Anybody in need of some 49 Pontiac Chieftain parts?
Thanks in advance...

Ok, so I have had this car for over a year. The jack-hole I got it from wont contact the bank to release info to me and the bank says they wont #1 deal with me and #2 wont release the lien on the title until the loan is COMPLETELY paid off. I don't have $8000 and I am afraid if I did pay it off the jack-hole would not sign off on the title. Any suggestions? Anybody in need of some 49 Pontiac Chieftain parts?
Thanks in advance...

What kinda bank gave a loan on a 64 year old vehicle?

We have a bank here that will do one.
Every now and then the loan officer will call me for an average price on an old ride. Naturally, they will not loan full value though.
You have to have good credit, to be able to qualify.

Let me get this straight. The mother gave you the cars and the son is mad ???
And what about the Mustang ?

Last edited:
Sounds like you are pretty screwed, unless you had a purchase agreement or other means to prove you bought the car, then you could pay it off and have it released from the bank.

Need some legal documentation to cover your rear end...

Latest posts

Back