Dirty's Update "Sedan heading home"

• Thread starter Dirty's Hot Rods
  • Start date
Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dirty's Hot Rods

Well I got the Model a Sedan I have been working on tidied up and it will head out via BenD this afternoon. Heres some pics, 32 frame, 9" rear, ladder bars, etc

Rusty

DSCF5546.jpg

DSCF5558.jpg

DSCF5556.jpg

Sweet!!!

Dirty,
Wow... that;s a really nice lookin' ride... reaally in great shape too! Congrats!!!

BoB

Super nice job on the whole truck, very nice work for sure. Perfect example of how things should be done IMO.

Very similar to what my Son has planned for the Tudor body sitting in our loft. He's dying to get started on that one as soon as his RPU is done. From what he tells me, his could be a clone of what you have done. Whose frame did you use? He is talking about ASC, and for a change is considering buying a done frame instead of just siderails and putting in our own crossmembers. He feels the cost difference isn't that great and it will save a couple weeks worth of work.

Don

Last edited:
well i just about have the drool cleaned off my keyboard:D,i love those bodies,hopefully one day i'll find one on the cheap,awesome package

well i just about have the drool cleaned off my keyboard:D,i love those bodies,hopefully one day i'll find one on the cheap,awesome package

Get used to it, this guy builds some right on rides, has a great eye and never goes overboard with anything just for the sake of doing it. I've seen them finish up a car one night and head out on a 600 mile jaunt the next. I think it was the 31 roadster 2 years ago, finished and headed to the Lone Star roundup and back with no problems.
Plus he builds everything with three pedals and I like that.

that looks great! how much was it chopped?
i just picked up this body from a buddy and it has a 2" chop, it came with a model A frame , but i really like the look of your 32.

DSC02047.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

Get used to it, this guy builds some right on rides, has a great eye and never goes overboard with anything just for the sake of doing it. I've seen them finish up a car one night and head out on a 600 mile jaunt the next. I think it was the 31 roadster 2 years ago, finished and headed to the Lone Star roundup and back with no problems.
Plus he builds everything with three pedals and I like that.

AAAAnd he requires no sleep!

Latest posts

Back