What the heck is it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, wait I just wet myself LOL....SMART ***'S.... I know none of us were liked by our teachers !!! LOL ok it's a sleeping Willys, is that what we are going with ??? Hey I'm asking because the only thing I know, is that we only sell one size snow cone and we don't sell cherry, grape or banana flavor !!:D

Mrs. Gus just came in here and checked on me, she asked if I was laughing or crying. I just told her, I laughed until I cried....LOL.....WOW... OLD age [cl??????????

It looks like scrap, just let me know where it's at and I will get it out of your way the next time out!

Yeah, looks like a "Sleeping Willys" but I think it's a '38 judging by the belt line and drip rail.......

Anyone know what this is ????

....I think the '37s had that crazy drip rail that ran diagonally from the back of the window down to the corner of the trunk........the '38s I believe had the flared drip rail like the one in your picture. I think the 38's still had a lead seam in that area and that's probably what is showing in your pic.
However the more perplexing question would be "how in the world can that car have bullet holes in it and still have glass?" :confused: [SJust a bad shot I guess. :p

It looks like scrap, just let me know where it's at and I will get it out of your way the next time out!

Eric you drove right past it when you left town[S, you could of rolled it up on the trailer and sold it back there for scrap ???? Finders keepers !!![cl To bad it's not a delivery .............. Trying to find a front clip may be rough ??

Latest posts

Back