Minneapolis Messaround Show - 2007

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
2007_1123ssfr0194.jpg

Here's some pics from the Mpls. Messaround Trad. Show at Memory Lanes Bowling Alley. Rockabilly bands inside. Rods, customs & bikes outside.

2007_1123ssfr0202.jpg

Ardun! Halibrand windowless wheels (I think). Owned by Rick Schnell, who had the world's fastest and quickest flathead dragster untill he sold it a few years ago. Of, course, he built the engine in it and in this A.

Thanks for the pics bob w. Man there's a boatload of money in that Ardun powered Model A Tudor. I like the V8-60 powered RPU and the rest of em too.

You would know!!! I've got more pics but with dial-up it takes many minutes to get a pic into Photobucket. My son is coming over tomorrow to help order DSL. Then I'll get some Frankensteiner's rods posted.

Any body know what kind of engine is the red deuce coupe, firstr pic? I dont think Ive ever seen valve covers like it.

Later Preston

The engine in the red primer Deuce Coupe is a Buick Nailhead. It has finned sparkplug covers which give it a unique look. Sorry, I don't know year or size. It belongs to a young guy who lives about 5 miiles from me. He is very active building really cool rods. He is on the H--- site and is known as Titus, because he looks like the commedian of the same name.

I never seen those valve covers before cuz Ive never built any of our nail heads:D. Its kind of hard to sell a car as untouched when youre building up the engine. LOL
later buds
Notserp

Latest posts

Back