PA Inspection?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

project40

Anybody from PA know the rules for bike inspections? If I have it titled as what it is not a specialty construction or anything what has to be there what doesn't? Like turn signals, mirrors, fenders?

first what year and make is it. You kind of lost me on this. Is it a special construction bike or stock title bike. Pictures my help. Do you already has a title with it? If you give more info. I can help you.

HOT40ROD - Its a 1979 Yamaha XS400. I have the actual title for the bike. Just wondering what I need to have on the bike to get it through inspection.

79 is suppose to have turn singles You may get away with out them. depends on the station. all you would need is a regular inspection. You need front and rear fenders, front and rear brakes, horn, suppose to have a mirror. if you have a two up seat (passenger seat) you will need foot pegs for them. 79 head light/tail light need to come on with the ignition or when the bike is running. If there anything else you have qustions about just let me know.

Latest posts

Back