Frankensteiners Ball 2008!!!1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrod 1

you can check out previous shows @ frankensteiners.com the ball 08 will be 3rd weakend in oct. sunday..as usual.at linndys saloon and eatery in coon rapids mn. 3395 coon rapids blvd. open to all makes and models,and years. we do not discriminate,if you are proud of your car then that is what matters. there is great music,rockabilly of course! costum contest for kids and adults,raffels,grab bags, pipe rappin contest, flame throwing contest,pin stipper on site,for all your stripping needs. face painter,this year tattoo contest, and lots more!!! the best thophys in the biz. all hand made whith love and care. trick or treating from car to car.if your in this neck of the woods you should check it out. this will be our 3rd show.the 2nd annual ball we had 250 cars show up!!! we had to turn some away:mad::mad: thats not gonna happen again. thanks ratrod 1. founding member of the frankesteiners. minnesotas preimer car club......:cool::cool:

right on brother!! i'm sure i'll run into you before that. probebly at an event before the ball,: i.e the g.s.t.a the messaround, ect ect ect ect......:cool:

Latest posts

Back