I have a Dream...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi-roller

..... a white 1964 Honda 305 Dream to be exact. It has about 3.7k on the clock since it sat since 1968:D. It has the original wite wall Nitto tires, one original mirror on it and what i believe to be the original NGK sparkplugs. I think this ca77 is a very early one because it doesn't have a turn signal switch on it. I'll get a pic of it soon. I got it as a Christmas present but the engine doesn't spin quite as freely as the guy said, (didn't think to check untill we got home 300-odd miles later:mad:). Really lucked out because I can reuse the Original mufflers (a good set, not nos, can sell for over $800:eek:). Most of the chrome is bad, and its missing the kick starter but almost all of those parts are cheap. If any body here has one, post a pick. And for those of us that dont know what these look like, here you go:

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 50
you do not see many of them around anymore. i made chopper out of them back in the late 70's early 80's. I wish now that I would have save all of the parts. Back then we just junks them for beer money.

dream

most of them were known as a WET dream!!!
had a couple scrambler frames w 337 and 347 on fuel that I raced, loved that Honda tork and revs. got old and crippled from crashing:eek:

Sorry for the terrible photo, it was taken with my cell in our dimly lit storage building. This bike was restored about 6 years ago and has been stored ever since. This bike could use a rebuild, new seat cover and mufflers and it would be perfect.

Attachments

• DSC00202.jpg
    DSC00202.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 16
nice bike,
The OER mufflers on these suckers are pricy and the chinese/ taiwanese replacements never fit quite right. So dont through those away (unless you want to give them to me!) and instead look into getting them rechromed (triple plated a must).

Later days
Preston

The chrome is in pretty good shape, but holes have developed in the bottom in a few places somehow. I'll probably weld them up and have them chromed and or get some after market and store the originals.

Latest posts

Back