BMW choppers or customs?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caddad65

Anyone here ever built & or have pics of bmw choppers or customs?

I keep milling that one around...you know, just to **** off the purists.

-Mike-

check out dbbp.com

Attachments

• bmw-04.gif
    bmw-04.gif
    64.7 KB · Views: 69
Hi Caddad65, About 1967 a friend of mine chopped a BMW and it was the most beautiful bike. It had a long long springer front end. I had a 47 Indian Chief and another guy that rode with us had a Harley panhead chopper. Man does that bring back memories. If I only had pics of those bikes. The BMW was really wild. He couldn't turn it around on a 2 lane road. He would have to go from ditch to ditch to turn it around. Harleyboy

Here in Morganton, NC, there is a bmw motorcycle weekend every year, and I have never seen one chopped or bobber style. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention, but it's suprising that there aren't more of them around here. I like the look of the black one though, thanks scott

Here in Morganton, NC, there is a bmw motorcycle weekend every year, and I have never seen one chopped or bobber style. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention, but it's suprising that there aren't more of them around here. I like the look of the black one though, thanks scott
I agree, but the BMW purists are really anal about originallity.

-Mike-

Latest posts

Back