Not a rod!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Gussett

Yep... he can do it!
Live in the hilly country of Chillicothe Ohio.
OK this is the build thread but these arn't pics of an auto.
These are pics of my 7yr. old son BUILDING his skills.He wanted to learn to weld so this past Sat. he jumped right in and welded up some scrap gusset pieces together.
His First Build! That counts as a build.......Right?

Attachments

• port welding.jpg
    port welding.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 136
  • port welding3.jpg
    port welding3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 81
Yep, it sure is a build. :D:D I love seeing kids get involved with this stuff. Trouble is, it gets a little tough when the student becomes better than the teacher. ;)

Way to go Dad. :)

Don

way to go. i too love seeing the next generation digging in. heres my daughters first "build" she calls him kingman. her first time ever welding.
kingman-copy.jpg

Thats Great

Mr Gussett, i think thats great, it dont matter if he wants to build bird houses, at least he is out of the house and learning something instead of sitting in front of a xbox. Good Job Dad !

That's cool Mr.Gussett, congrats. I taught my oldest son to weld at about the same age. He would love to go to school and brag that he could weld. He would tell everybody that he met that he knew how to weld. Eight years later, I wish that he still had the same enthusiasm for things mechanical.

Latest posts

Back