new project only 2 weeks into the build 1920 willys knight

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustrod

I am new to this computer stuff but this seems to be a good way to get help and ideas. I have done this build with no input from others , so I have had to re-do a few things a few times. rusty4 006 new.jpg
troy #2 010 #1.jpg

Your willy`s looks a lot like my Dodge.

Attachments

• IM000649 (Medium).JPG
    IM000649 (Medium).JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Welcome Rustrod

Your project is starting out just fine. We've all had to re-do stuff at one time or another either because we just didn't like it, it didn't work out, or we just changed our minds! :rolleyes:

Look forward to seeing your project as it progresses.

Hello I am thankfull for any input on what this car is. I have searched all kinds of web sites but haven't found much. Your dodge looks darn close could you send more pics please.
thank you

sounds good to me, and thank you for your help. I think you are correct it is now a 23 DODGE I wish it would only be that easy in the DMV....

any line on a windshield frame?

do you use ebay ? I see them on there all the time , keep an eye on your private messages , i`ll send you a note when I see another one

I have never used e-bay, I am new to this computer stuff so like cars i just learn as I go. thanks for your help...

Take a look at `22 dodges car in the builds section , a really cool car , you`ll be able to see how the dash changed from the 22 model year to , the 23 model year

Latest posts

Back