Bobber

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korndog

She's for sale for 1599, I can sell it built or in a build it yourself kit. Many different options as far as add ons and paint schemes.

Details on this one:
flat black tins, red wheels with white wall tires, springer front suspension, forward controls, ape hangers, leather solo seat, hydraulic disk brake in front and drum in rear, chrome plated TIG welded 4130 chrome-moly frame, and a 110cc 4-speed 4-stroke engine, upturned pipe, 15" rear wheel and an 18" front, no plastic parts, numerous polished billet aluminum components and chrome plated alloy steel, jockey and foot shift, electric and kick start. Comes with MSO. $1599.00 call 714.883.0232

Thanks,
Kory
Ultimate Cycle Co.

Attachments

• barley-bobber.jpg
    barley-bobber.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 182
We do not do the registration part of it. The bikes are considered a kit. However an MSO come with the bikes. We sell kits that include the signals,speedo, and horn to make it street legal. It is up to the new owner to register it. Several people have had success registering there bikes. Stay tuned as our website will be live very soon listing all details and options that we offer. It is about a 4 to 6 hour build time to build these. They come in 4 different boxes. We can build it for you, but the motor will not be bolted in, that will be up to the new owner, about 20 minutes to install motor. If any of you want more info let me know and I can post some more pics of other color options and upgrade options. Thanks for looking.

Kory
Ultimate Cycle Co.

A 200cc version is coming out in a few months. It also comes with different front end. I will try and get a pic for all of you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back