My new '30 5-window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myoldtrucks

Hey guys!

I bought my dream car this weekend, and can't wait to get started on it. It is a 1930 Model A, 5-window coupe. $1500, whatta ya think? Complete, but not for long. It is a bit rusty, but for the age, it is in there! It is not going to be 100% rat, but that flavor will probably be in there...:D It most likely will start it's new life in Mr. Gussett's garage, so I am going to have to keep an eye on the direction it goes...:eek: Thanks also to my buddy Mr. Payne, for the heads up! I will keep you posted! Later!

Wow!!!

DUDE!!! U r 1 lucky dog!!! That was more like highway robbery n my opinion!!! I would *love* 2 find 1 @ that price & will definitely make a great project!!! Keep us n da loop on u're progress!

BoB

What?

Keep an eye on the car or me? Now why would you say that?Just because I like to chop and slam old iron beyond normal?
I'll make sure when I chop it we can squeeze you inside it and you can cruise,although you might resemble the RAT fink!LOL!
Seriously, as I told you before you got a real deal on your "DREAM" car and it will make an Awesome rat!
I am glad to help!

Latest posts

Back