new guy on the block

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick rat

i had a trailer queen no fun// spent all week cleaning to win a $5.00 trophie i sold that and have more fun with my 65 chevy truck i drive every day and it gets more looking rain or snow// my weekend truck is a 51 chevy truck in the shop right know we are going to sand down the primer and make it look old. any tips on this need help thanks

Last edited:
Welcome!

Slick,
Welcome to the rusted side! I take my ratty ride to car shows with my buddy who has a newly restored car. I'm drinkin' brewski's while he's polishin' for hours! There's a pretty good article in 1 of the big mags about a faux ratty paint job on a glass body that is probably worth lookin' @... ck it!

BoB

Welcome Slick!
just as you have discovered, it's more fun to have a car that your not afraid to get dirty. I belong to another forum where a guy said that water hasn't touched his car in over 7 years, WTF! is that about? my only responce to him was "your just kidding right?" he never rsponded back, LOL
"build'em, drive'em, break'em" oh, and it's ok to wash them with soap and water.:D

Latest posts

Back