Another Update: 32 sedan progress

• Thread starter Dirty's Hot Rods
  • Start date
Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dirty's Hot Rods

Well we finally have hit the final month before the Roundup. What a beautiful weekend we had here in East Texas. Got alot done this past week considering all the customer stuff I have had to get out. Anyhow, We got the brakes are plumbed in, blead, and working. The magic pedal linkage is working, The fuel lines are ran from the tank to the Fuel pump. I put off packing the bearing all weak and thankfully cause my pops is a proffesional bearing packer. He is the fastest packer to ever walk across the Dallas County line. Ha Ha. He rules. We got the starter on and had all the fireworks set up for the strart up but ran into some drive ussues and clearance. We are onto something as we did eventually get the motor to turn over with a different drive etc. And Finally at the close of business yesterday we had the body sitting back down on the frame hopefully for good till body work in a year. Heres some pics.

Rusty
DSCF5819.jpg

Got me some new shoes too

DSCF5820.jpg

DSCF5823.jpg

My son Ryder helping me run some brake lines

DSCF5822.jpg

Latest posts

Back