Rust Revival 08

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breeder

Hope To See Some Of Ya's There!:)

Attachments

• flyer sucks.JPG
    flyer sucks.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 89
sorry im so late to reply! im not gettin emails about post! im sure i messed something up!:rolleyes:
go to our website and it will tell ya about the hotels..
www.rustrevival.com
look for where the DES MOINES RIVER gos into the MISSISSIPPI RIVER! far NORTHEAST CORNER OR MO! you will see KEOKUK IOWA on the map..we are 8 miles west of there! but everyone stays in KEOKUK... hope that confused ya worse!:p
heres the new flyer for the show!:)
RRPROOF.jpg

i pre reg. for the show some time ago. someone said they would send my flyers for the show but i never got them... and i cant find the email anymore.

The flyers went out this past week. If you haven't received them by the end of this week. PM me and I'll make sure Breeder gets your address. Thanks and look forward to seeing you at the RR -Jeff

i pre reg. for the show some time ago. someone said they would send my flyers for the show but i never got them... and i cant find the email anymore.

how big isthis car show? looking at built a 41 chevy like to look at some chopped up. I'm a little more then 2 hours from there. just trying to talk my wife in going. thank you

It would cost me too much just in gas money...:eek:

But that don't mean you can't post lots of pics for us, right.

If the wife don't want to go, leave her at home.....I would.....
Ain't that right "Reason4"...:D

I gotta go pick up a cooler then I'm heading out the door. I probably wont be there till this afternoon though.:cool:

I get sidetracked by rusty metal very easily!!!!

Latest posts

Back