South Florida 1st Annual Holiday Isle Rod Run

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theracedude

First annual Florida Keys Holiday Isle Rod run. You guys always talking about taking a ride south to the Keys so here’s your chance. Located in Islamorada just south of Key Largo is the world famous Holiday Isle Resort and Marina. On March 15, 2008 (next weekend) there will be the first ever Holiday Isle Rod run extravaganza. The purpose of this car show is to support the Florida Keys Children Shelter. The car show starts at 11:00 am and runs until 4:00 pm. There will be a burnout contest as well as all of the normal Holiday Isle events. Plan on spending the whole day here. They have plenty of food and drinks, swimming pools, beach, jet skis just about anything you want (usually plenty of action during spring break, wink, wink, bring your camera). You got to check out their website at www.holidayisle.com . This place is unbelievable. Michelle Young from Endearing Studios hosts the car show. Sorry about the short notice but I just found out about this. This is not my deal: I’m just helping out Michelle and the Florida Keys Children Shelter to spread the word. Holiday Isle is located at mile marker 86 on the ocean. It’s approximately one hour from Homestead, two hours from Ft. Lauderdale 3 hours from West Palm Beach or Naples 20 hours from Pennsylvania, 170 miles from Cuba. Come on guys help a kid out and burn that gas while it is still cheap.

Latest posts

Back