Need some ideas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Menace

Ridin' weather is coming and I want to add something to my bike. I really like the pearl white but it needs some color or graphics to break it up. My friends tell me it looks like a cop bike. Throw out some ideas.
Thanks, Darrel
bike3.jpg

bike2.jpg

Sh!t if Cop rode bikes like that I'd have joined up...:D

Very cool bike,sorry but I like it the way it is.

I'd go with the theme! "BAD COP!" Airbrush work of Richard D. Tracy, (in skull form of course) dark shadowy figures etc.
It does look great the way it is too.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Good looking Custom Tom. Is that an 1100 ?
Think I'll pass on the "chop", I've already lowered it 4" in the back. Any more and the sparks will fly . :D

nah ,its a 650,great bike though.i just wish it had an other gear in it ,it runs too tight to me.thats the problem with shaft drives .
i lowwerd mine and made it a ridgid,actually rides quite well!
what are you planing on doing to yours ? i love the pipes!

Hey Darrel. That bike looks even better out in the sun. Didn't you say something about some work on the rear fender? What were your plans for that?

Yeah, Ron. I'm thinking of bobbing the rear fender. Been looking for another fender in case I screwthe stock one up. Tom, mine's the 1100. Other than bobbin' the rear, there's not much left to do. I've done the "slam" (moved the shock mount), added V&H Shortshots and a hypercharger. Only thing I'm contemplating lately is a turbo. And maybe some vinyl graphics. Kinda torn right now.

ahe not vinyl ?got to hand airbrush them on !make it more of a one off deal.
Make it more of your own personal style if you do it your self .
Im sorry but i just hate vinnal ,it killed the sighn painters and the air brushers. the air brush work that i do may not be the best but its all hand done and not by some old machine .
Pinstriped flames or von dutch style stripping would be great on that bike ,it wont take a lote more to set it of ,its already a good looking bike!
Turbo ? that would be cool!!

Latest posts

Back