choppin!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopper tom

Way too young to be a hippy!
heres some pics of an s-10 that i done a couple a years ago ,though you guys might get a kick out of,sure was good on gas and a lot of fun to drive !
I got more negativity from this build than any other i ever done though ,guess i was way too fare out side of the box on it?
but my little cousin and the kids just loved it ,said he could drive that one!
101_1489.jpg

101_1488.jpg

101_1473.jpg

I think the mini truck boys were just jealous of your talent and the outstanding S-10 you created.

nice truck. i just picked up a s10 ext. cab-cab only. im going to do a 8" chop and a 4" section. iv never done this before so since it was free iv got nothing to loose right? when i get the cab done ill build a frame and put my little big:D2.5 duke stroker slam it on the ground and let it rip

who cares

TO me thats what customs is all about is doing something off the wall that is creative iam a ex mini trucker and i give ya credit for a chopped lol and i mean chopped s 10 looks cool to me

SETTY

S.I.C

thanks for the support guys ,i get little of that around my area?
i allways thought that a custom ,was a custom?
nitrous nut,i have never seen an s-10 sectioned !will be watchin for that for sure!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back