Ratt Riot 08

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasafras

-RUZT PILOTZ PRESENT-

RATT RIOT 08
Saturday august 2 2008 7:00 am - 4:00 pm?
Galion,oh ammens resevoir st.rt. 309/61 south
1966 and under no exceptions

No billet - No Dubs - plenty of parking - pin up contest - flame throwing - vendors - swap meet - music - food and drink vendors - dj big al

Pre register or day of show $15.00 - swap space 10x10 $12.00 -

Contact bill 419-777-2652 before 8:00 pm
[email protected]
Joe 419-733-9639 before 8:00 pm
[email protected]
Myspace.com/ruzpilotz
www.ruztpilotz.com

===================================================================
REGISTRATION

NAME-____________________________________
ADDRESS-________________________________ EMAIL-______________
CITY-___________________ STATE-________
MAKE-______________ MODEL-_____________ YEAR-____________
AMOUNT ENCLOSED-________________
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: DARLENE HAGA
514 HENSLEY AVE.
GALION,OH 44883
SEND ENCLOSED MONEY AND COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED ADDRESS - $12.00 PREREGISTRATION / OR $15.00 DAY OF SHOW / COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE RUZT PILOTZ RATT RIOT 2008
DEDICATED TO THE HOMEBUILT

Last edited:
I can't seem to find directions. Can you post a link to it on mapquest or something like that? Or maybe a street address?? Thanks

This weekend on saturday august 2nd. Corner of county line rd and st. Rt. 309 south at ammans resevoir.

man I just got on this website.....I wished I had know earlier would have loved to gone HOPE YOU ALL have a blast and take plenty of pics for those who were unfortunate and couldnt go!

I just wanted to thank sasafras and all of the Ruzt Pilotz for the great show and the warm welcomes. Got to look at alot of fine rods of the Rat kind and the more traditional kind also. Me and the wife really liked the down to earth atmosphere we encountered since you just dont get that at some shows with the big dollar cars built by some big name person.

Thanks again!!

Jason & Stephanie Garvin

Latest posts

Back