Need some Welding Help?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose-em

Although new to this forum I am not new to welding. In my professional life I am a degreed welding engineer with 5 years experience as an engineer and 17 years as a professional welder. I don't tell you this to brag just to give you my credentials.

If you have a welding problem I can help free of charge. I love to talk welding and love to increase the education level among rodders.

From plain carbon steel to titanium and everything in between I can help. Post up your questions and I will try to answer them.

best Regards,

W

Welding help

Since I don't know much about welding ;and I'm in the market for my first welder, I'll be doing the self teach thing (trial and error). I'll probably be asking you some questions.

By the way, what part of Texas do you live? I'm in the North Houston area.

And welcome to Rat Rods Rule.

Table!

Speakin' of welding... I just got a kool new welding table today. I'll post some pictures shortly! It was one of my buddy's table who went on to the next phase New Years eve. I am SO glad to have his table & plan on makin' some frames on it shortly!

BoB

Hornet, I live up north of Dallas on Lake Texoma. Feel free to ask away I will help if I can.
Congrats on the table Tripper can't wait to see it.

The company I work for is scrapping out a bunch of old weld tables and a ton of other useful junk including a vertical band saw (big one for cutting steel), about 20 old miller 3 phase mig welders, about 8 WWII 2-1/2 ton trucks complete with some still running and a whole bunch of other cool stuff.

and guess what? They won't sell any of it to anybody, they just want the 175.00 a ton they are getting for it.

The company I work for is scrapping out a bunch of old weld tables and a ton of other useful junk including a vertical band saw (big one for cutting steel), about 20 old miller 3 phase mig welders, about 8 WWII 2-1/2 ton trucks complete with some still running and a whole bunch of other cool stuff.

and guess what? They won't sell any of it to anybody, they just want the 175.00 a ton they are getting for it.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:eek:

Heck....

I will give them $200 a ton.... just let them know that I don't need anything cut up and I will haul it away.

Latest posts

Back