Valley View Church annual Father's Day Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Father's Day Show at local Church. Great show every year. Free entry, free food, lots of give-a-ways, silent auction for a local non profit, BIG roll away tool box drawing for all participants.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Wow great show. Thanks for the pics. The red car in the background here looks like an Avanti. Did you get any pics of it? Oh and can I have your AMX?:D

Wow great show. Thanks for the pics. The red car in the background here looks like an Avanti. Did you get any pics of it? Oh and can I have your AMX?:D

Yes, that is an original Avanti. I didn't get a good picture of it. Here's is the Avanti owners Studemino. No, on the AMX. :D I've owned that car for 33 years.

024.jpg

Great pictures. In the picture that Gastrick was talking about, how clean was that 300z? Parents own one that needs the turbo rebuilt.

Love that C bucket sedan, that was very clean.

And thanks for the early Bronco picture, ive got a fullsize myself.

Attachments

• Lifted Bronco.jpg
    Lifted Bronco.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 3
love the pics.

thanks for all those pictures I too like the Imperial talk about road presence :D

I also like the Challenger, I was on Jay Lenos site over the weekend and his lastest vid is of him taking his '70 Challenger down to the local dealer to collect his new '08 Challenger if I was him I would stick with the original.

Latest posts

Back